Interview Day! (2 October, 2024)

I was in a bit of a dilemma about whether to share this or not, but then I thought, why overthink it? It’s not like it’s a bad thing to have on my timeline. So here I am, sharing my associate panel interview experience for Economics Career Alliance, University of Dhaka.

 

Honestly, there wasn’t much to be nervous about since I had already gone through the process last year, and it was a good conversation. But you know how it goes, just hearing the word "interview" somehow flips a switch in our brain, and suddenly we're worried and a little freaked out. 😂

The real fun started during the waiting period with my friends. You know those moments when you’re all in the same boat, nerves are high, hands become cold and suddenly everything is funny? That was us. We were gossiping about how little we had to say in the interview and how we might just wing it. We kept joking about the dumb things we might accidentally say and how we would laugh and get cringe at ourselves later. Honestly, we all might have been the noisiest group in the waiting area, but this is how core memory gets unlocked! 🫠

And then the predictions started. We were trying to guess the questions XD!  Someone even joked about “leaking” the questions as if we were spies on a mission. 😂 We even started ranking ourselves who would give the most ridiculous answer. The energy was chaotic in the best way.

My friends, being the smart ones, suggested to put my name in the middle of the list for a 'better experience.' What did I do? Well  obviously, I giggled and put my name first because, why not? 😂 It felt like it would be more fun to get it done early and enjoy the rest of the day tension free along with watching the others sweat it out later.

As for the interview itself? It was super chill, comforting, and a great experience overall. I may have acted like a complete stupid with a couple of my answers, but I guess that just made it more fun and memorable for me! 🥲

 

But here’s the thing—this post isn’t really about the interview itself. It’s about those hilarious moments with friends, the ones where we're all nervous together but can’t stop laughing because, deep down, we know it’s all going to be okay. It’s not every day we get to share that kind of vibe, and it’s those little memories that stick with us 💗

Post a Comment

0 Comments