Free DesignEvo Logo Maker Review

Recently I got acquainted with  DesignEvo. Then I thought of giving my honest opinion about DesignEvo and for this, I tried to make logo for my website by using both the software and app. I will add my customized  logo at the end of this review and would like to mention that mine is a simple logo since I prefer to keep my logo simple.

The things that I noticed in the app and software are written below-

* both the sites (software and app) are user friendly. 

* one can get 10k+ free templates. You may get some common temlates there, but as it is fully customizable, anyone can easily make a professional logo in free within minutes.

* it includes hundreds of fonts and shapes. 

* it also includes forward, backward, preview and sharing option. 

* one can download his preferred customized logo in PNG, JPG and transperant PNG format. 

* while using app, one can get more logo templates (if he wants) through buying them such as 160 templates in only 150 bdt. Well, I noticed it on the app. 

* at software I noticed downloading logos are only free for files containing  low resolution. For high quality resolution file and other special benefits, you can purchase either 'Basic ' or 'Plus'. 


Here is the link of DesignEvo 👉 DesignEvo  

Anyone can easily create a logo free and without ties at footer by using DesignEvo, even if you don't have your own business or website. For all these reasons, To me DesignEvo can be a good friend not only for me but also for people from all walks or profession.

 
(My customised logo) 


Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Apki blog se mujhe bahut kuchh sikhane ko milta hai. our mai bhi blogging karta hu .
    my website hai Motivational, Kahaniya, Hindi Story, Inspirational Quotes,Thoughts, Love story in hindi,kids story
    par likhata hu par mujhe kuchh samajh me hi hi a rha ki google adsense kasie lu please help me
    www.hindi-story.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for reading my blogs. I haven’t applied for adsense yet, you can watch YouTube videos. Best wishes for your website.

      Delete